domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Interest rate

Some people are passionate about a musical band. Others, about cars, money, or even about other people.
I would love to have a passionate interest in something. Anything. But apparently, i don't.

Maybe my fool's consolation is that my true interest, is to find an interest. But sometimes it doesn't sound like an interest at all. It sounds like a mere wish.

I mean, i have many interests, but none keeps me awake at night.
And despite the fact that this may be normal, expected or healthy... i'm pretty sure is boring. And a lot.

1 comentario:

Tírate un rollo dijo...

A mí me pasa lo mismo. Quizás lo más parecido a esa pasión por "algo", lo viví por alguien, cuando estaba pololeando.
Pero mientras uno sea capaz de aprovechar todas las oportunidades que la vida te ofrezca, y te levantes con la mente tranquila, con la tranquilidad de que cada día nuevo podrás aprovecharlo al máximo, y aprender experiencias nuevas, creo que la pasión por "algo", al final, no tiene mucha importancia.